ВРЕМЯ ВНЕВРЕМЕНЬЯ

Неизвестно, удастся ли нам когда-нибудь разгадать загадку человека. Но зато какой процесс!
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 19:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Addition to photography animation
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 ноя 2022, 11:55 

Always without exception the explanation is the important thing and the photograph does nothing but bring it to life. In fact a photo can bring more explanations to life. Something that advertisers have long understood and implemented. A useless and insignificant photograph that is a photograph that did not transform the information into poetic speech is worth only as much as its explanation in the last analysis to the extent that we give credence to its explanation. The use of such a photograph is unnecessary unless we want to dramatize the explanation with the risk of course that the apparent verisimilitude of the photograph suffocates the truth of the explanation.

Whereas a photograph where its deductive e-commerce photo editing power derives from its information but is not exhausted in it stands up to any explanation whether we believe in it or not that is it does not need the explanation. Much history was written before photography was invented. It was written important after her. In or even D visualizations of virtual reality could be used by the story to underline a discursive description. To make an oral claim more persuasive and accessible. Not only are they not going to take his place but if the historian gives too much importance to their veracity he risks losing the truth he is looking for.

Изображение

Because the photograph requires a constant vigilance on the part of the viewer so that he can be left to its charm without succumbing to its verisimilitude. But since any speech about photography would be lame without photographic images let's also attempt a wander through randomly selected photos from the collection I use for my seminars. There could be others of these and endless in number. Let's try the game of interpretation and deconstruction a little. And at the same time let's try to perceive and enjoy their hidden power. First of all I will convey to you an experience of mine from which unfortunately I cannot provide you with photos.

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]